Saturday 18 August 2007

Bathroom SHOPPING!

Whilst we were away Rob the builder erected the stud wall for the 2nd floor bathroom. Its gonna be a good size bathroom and doesn't impose too much on the two bedrooms.

This has been a very exciting week in terms of spending (although I reckon the Spouse would disagree!) I met the builder on tuesday in Nottingham to purchase all the bathroom fittings. We manaaged in the space of 3 hours to buy all the fittings for the 3 bathrooms and 1 cloakroom. And the builder is not one to hold you back when it comes to shopping.. (if only the Spouse was this good at encouraging me to purchase shoes). I won't bore you with the details of my purchases now as they will hopefully emerge via this blogg in the not too distant future.


The Spouse, the builder and I met up again on thursday to purchase the tiles. The builder took us to the Nottingham Tile Warehouse in Stapleford. These guys are amazing and have some fabulous stock. I would put a link to their website here but don't have one. Am VERY happy with everything we got here and can't wait to see it in situ.

1 comment:

DAK said...

Well done! I can't believe it only took 3 hours to buy fittings for all three bathrooms. Me, it would take a whole day! Me - the Procrastinating Princess (as well as Chainsaw Chick!)
I hope you bought a Bubbles Chiller and glass holder for the spa bath!!!