Monday 23 July 2007

Wallpaper Stripping Done!

The Spouse and I finally removed the last of the wallpaper this Saturday. The Spouse is overjoyed as he hated this task apparently. Think he's going to hate stripping paint more. Ah well, I'll surprise him with that when we return from our well earned break in Grenada. This is where we are going (sorry!)
Thanks to Clough who did a fabulous job on taming the garden for us, if we had left it at the rate it was growing we would never have found the greenhouse again.

Malcolm the Bright Sparky and his Crew are starting first fix electrics on Wednesday. The roof still hasn't been replaced yet, but we are keeping our fingers crossed it happens whilst we're away. I'm really looking forward to seeing great progress on our return.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a lovely holiday you two. How long until we can come and stay then?

Rach & Greg

DAK said...

I see you posted a link to the Beach Resort in Granada, but I just can't bring myself to look at it. It's too painful..... boo hoo hooooo.